Tuesday, February 28, 2012

D365: Day 8

If you know me, you know I've been dying my hair since my first "sun-in" experience when I was 12. (anybody else remember that stuff???) Ever since then, I've used a box for my golden locks. I've learned a lot from this.. Like avoiding any color that contains ash. And that one time I decided to go dark brown and didn't realize it would fade to a light dirtydishsoap/brown/red color. Yikes. And for my friends that REALLY know me, know that I actually paid for my skunk style hair. That was a true gem.

Basically, I've learned to stick to the same box. Do. Not. Deviate. But ever since I've seen those color foam commercials I've been so intrigued..

So tonight I'm trying it. Going against my instinct to never deviate. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment